A big thank you to Britney and Kelly!
Here’s how this all works:
- Use the award logo in this post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Write ten “pieces of information about myself.”
- Nominate ten fellow bloggers ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
- Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them about the award.
1. I’m terrible at coming up with facts about myself.
2. I was an English major in college and had a minor in Women’s and Gender Studies. (Gee, I wonder why I wanted to write this blog.)
3. I’m very allergic to both dogs and cats but have two of each. There’s lots of Zyrtec in my life.
4. The first video game I can remember playing is Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo.
5. The last one was Half-Life 2.
6. I procrastinate before doing trivial things but do important things way ahead of time. In college, I would do all of my reading a week ahead of time but might miss dinner because I was too busy browsing tumblr or finishing just one. more. day. in Harvest Moon. (If you’ve played it, you’ve been there.)
7. I can spin in circles forever and never get dizzy.
8. When I was younger, I read all of the time. Literally all of the time. There are Campbell‘s Chicken with White & Wild Rice stains on my Harry Potter books because I refused to put them down.
9. My least favorite chore is folding laundry.
10. I only eat Cheerios without milk.
Ten Blog nominees!
I’ve been reading a few of these blogs long before I had an account with WordPress. Sadly, that means not all of them may be as active as they once were. But I have found them to be so insightful and helpful in the past, that I’m still going to include them. There are also some newer blogs that I’ve been checking out. Going through and making this list has reminded me how great all of these writers are. You should definitely take the time to check them out.
And don’t forget to check out Geeky ‘ Girly!